Whole Wheat Chocolate Oat Cookies
This makes a large batch so that you can freeze half. You can also easily cut the recipe in half if you don't want to make a large batch.
- Cream together butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together oats, flour, soda, cornstarch and salt.
- Slowly add flour mixture to creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
Cook Time & Temperature:
- Roll into 1.5 in balls or use cookie scoop to drop onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.