Vanilla Cupcake Cones
Ingredients: Yields 24 cones
- Combine all ingredients and beat until light and fluffy. Slowly add small amounts of water until desired thickness is achieved.
- Spoon frosting into a plastic decorators bag with a medium sized star tip. Put in refrigerator until later.
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, salt and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar together until fluffy.
- Add in eggs one at a time.
- Mix in the vanilla and sour cream.
- Gradually add the flour in, taking care not to over-mix.
- Place 24 ice cream cones in two 9 x 13 pans.
- Add approximately 3 Tablespoons of batter into each cone.
Cook Time & Temperature:
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 22-25 minute, or until tops are slightly browned.
- Cool completely and frost. (Frosting will need to warm up a bit to room temperature to allow for flow out of the star tip.)
- Add sprinkles as desired.