Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza
- Toppings: Wash and slice desired fruit toppings. Place in refrigerator for later.
- Frosting: Cream together frosting ingredients until fluffy. Place in refrigerator for later.
- Cookie Crust: Cream together the butter and sugar until well mixed.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, stir the flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Add the dry ingredients and beat until well mixed.
- Spray a large sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Roll/Press dough out until it covers the entire pan.
Cook Time & Temperature:
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 16-17 minutes, or until it just starts browning.
- Let cool completely before frosting, then top with fruit toppings in desired pattern.