Glazed Lemon Cookies
- In a small bowl, stir together flour, salt, soda, and baking powder until well mixed.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together until fluffy.
- Add in the egg, vanilla, lemon zest and lemon juice and beat until well mixed.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture.
- Chill the dough for 30 minutes.
- Roll 1 Tablespoon of dough in to a ball and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Stir sugar, zest and juice together until well mixed.
- Add milk as needed to get to a pour-able glaze consistency.
Cook Time & Temperature:
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 11 minutes, or until slightly browned on the edge.
- Remove from cookie sheet and let cool completely.
- Drizzle glaze over the top and let sit for 10 minutes to harden before serving.