Yields: 9x13 pan
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and non-fat dry milk until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine oil, eggs, vanilla and water. Whisk until well mixed.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and stir until just combined.
- In a small bowl, mix the filling toppings until crumbly.
- Pour ½ of the batter into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle ½ of the filling over the batter.
- Pour the remaining half of batter on.
- Sprinkle the remainder of the filling on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 28 minutes.