Caramel Brownie Cookies
- Cream the sugar, cocoa and butter together.
- Add the egg and beat until fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and mix well.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl and stir until well mixed.
- Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture and blend.
- Form dough into balls.
- Roll in sugar and smash down slightly with the bottom of a sugared cup.
Cook Time & Temperature:
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-14 minutes.
- After cookies have cooled, place caramel bits and milk in a microwave-save container and microwave for 10 second intervals, stirring frequently, until caramel is fully melted. (Add milk as needed to thin)
- Drizzle over cookies and let caramel set before serving.