- Add yeast and sugar to the warm water and let sit 10 minutes or until foamy.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine salt, oil and yeast mixture.
- Gradually add flour in until dough is soft and not sticky.
- Knead for 3-5 minutes.
- Cover and let raise until doubled in size.
- Pat dough out into a rectangular shape on a greased pan with edges- OR- shape dough into individual breadsticks.
- Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Brush with melted butter and add favorite toppings.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 12 minutes.
- Cut into strips and serve.