- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, eggs, vanilla, and milk.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking power, and salt.
- Stir the dry mixture into the liquid mixture, just until fully combined.
- Pour half into a greased 9x13 pan.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon and melted butter. Stir until well mixed.
- Sprinkle half of brown sugar mixture over the bottom batter layer.
- Layer apples over the top of the brown sugar.
- Pour other half of the batter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the remaining brown sugar mixture on top.
- While baking, stir together powdered sugar and milk until fully combined.
Cook Time & Temperature:
- Bake for 35 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle top with glaze and serve.