Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Mix flour, soda, and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Cream together butter, peanut butter, sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat until blended. Gradually add flour mixture until well blended.
- Refrigerate dough for 1 hour.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and roll in granulated sugar.
- Placed on greased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
Cook Time & Temperature:
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 6-8 minutes, then remove and lightly press a chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Cool completely before eating or storing in a container.