- In a small bowl, combine water, sugar and yeast. Set aside for 10 minutes, or until foamy.
- While yeast is activating, heat milk in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, salt and milk. Whisk in the yeast mixture.
- Slowly add the flour until dough is soft and not sticky. Knead for 5 minutes
- Place dough in a greased bowl and cover. Let raise in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- While dough is raising, combine cinnamon and brown sugar in a small bowl and stir well.
- When dough is finished raising, melt the stick of butter in a small bowl and set aside.
- Roll dough out into a square shape and cut into an 8x8 grid using a pizza cutter. (see picture above)
- Working with 1 piece at a time, roll into a small ball, dip in the butter, then coat with the brown sugar mixture.
- Place in the bottom of a very well greased bundt pan, and repeat process for each of the 64 dough pieces.
- Cover and let raise for 1 hour.
Cook Time & Temperature:
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes. Let rest for 5-10 minutes, then flip over on a serving plate.