Banana sour cream
- In a bowl, cream butter until light; gradually beat in 1 cup sugar.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add mashed banana, vanilla, and sour cream.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Fold into the creamed mixture, stirring just to blend.
- In a separate bowl, combine chopped nuts, 1/4 cup sugar, and the cinnamon.
- Spoon half the batter in to a well greased and lightly floured tube pan.
- Sprinkle half the filling mix over top. Spoon remaining batter into pan and sprinkle with remaining filling mix on top.
Cook Time & Temperature:
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees F, or until done (cake will crack on top as pound cake does).
- Cool in pan or on wire rack for 10 minutes.