Al's cinnamon raisin bread
Ingredients for a 1 1/2 pound loaf
- Place raisins in bowl, cover with warm water. Set raisins aside to soften for 5 minutes, the drain.
- Add ingredients to bread machine pan according to manufacturer's directions.
- BASIC/WHITE BREAD; light setting.
- Check consistency of the dough after 5 minutes of mixing. The dough should form a soft ball around the kneading blade.
- If it is too dry, add liquid 1/2 - 1 tablespoon at a time; if it is too wet, add 1 tablespoon of flour at a time.